Not Sure What to DO?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjune1961

I found a red spot on my eye this morning, on the part under the iris. It is the size of the eraser on an end of a pencil. A co-worker said it looks like I poked my eye somehow. It is a very dark red color, doesn't look like when you have red-eye. I have been taking warfarin since the surgery for 13 months now and do not know if I should see a doctor and if the warfarin could cause problems with it. Thanks for any words. Carla.

Quite common. Just rubbing them too hard will cause a small vessel to break. Looks horrible, but goes away by itself over time.

Now if its affecting your vision, then get thee to the Doctor.

I was on Coumadin for about a year. The same thing happened to me. These spots of blood are called petechi, and as Ross said, they are very common.

Can happen if you cough,vomit or sneeze alot too! Harmless but looks awful for couple days usually.

this happened to me once and mine was a blood vessel
in the eye andthe eyes only place in the body where you
blood vessels can be inspected or looked at directly mine was
inspected with bright light with a magnifying glass for thickening changes
mine was a character from high blood pressure they said and it
was like a tiny hemmorage inside my eye,im not saying in any form this is what you have but would be wise to consult a medical Dr.on advise cus in no way am i able know or say for sure, your post reminded me of my eye
and thought id tell you ,and mine cleared up with time.

zipper2

Latest posts

Back