Newest pics of Talon 7/14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Little dude was sleeping the whole time he was here, so I didn't want to wake him. Dad put the blanket on to leave and them eyeballs opened!

P7140001a.jpg
P7140002a.jpg

P7140003a.jpg

Are you kidding?

Are you kidding?

You are a baby having babies who are having babies and beauties at that. It is your right to pinch them to wake 'em up before going home so that they can say hi to GP! I hope that he lives close by so that you can see him daily.

J

I have been wondering how the young lad is going...he is sooooo cute...hope he wakes up next time he visits so you can get a cuddle!

He is sooo cute Ross!!! Where did he get all that hair? He looked pretty comfortable in his seat. He's got your brown eyes. :) Sounds like he's a good baby... Just Enjoy Grandpa!!!!

I'll second that "a spitting image" of Grandpapa

Gee Ross, you've must have been handsome devil yourself when you were this age, cause Talon is such a pretty baby.

Ross knows the Golden Rule: Let Sleeping Babies Lie.....Talon is very adorable and so healthy looking.

Boy isn't that the truth. I remember what it was like to spend the whole night awake with babies, then to get them to sleep and have some idiot relative come over and wake them up. :mad: If killing were legal, there would be a couple less of the family.

Oh, Ross.............

Oh, Ross.............

THanks for posting. He is so adorable..................almost makes me want another one..................but not at my age..............geez! Katie was a big enough surprise. :eek: ENjoy him. Hugs. J.

Back