New member - clicking and pain

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep going back to your mention of gallbladder surgery. Which kind of surgery was it? If you had the "old fashioned" kind, with an incision, you have had a double whammy for sure. That's very painful to get over. The laparoscopic (sp?) method is no picnic either from what I've heard. My own experience is with the incision, where you can't stand straight, blow your nose, sneeze, move in bed, or even laugh!

I can't even imagine what you've been through with that relatively "minor" procedure, then immediately the terrible heart issues. And with a 2-yr old!

It was laparoscopy - it wasn't too awful, but I just never got better. My husband was really frustrated with me, which made him feel so guilty after everything hit the fan.

And my gall bladder surgeon... you could have knocked him over with a feather! The man hand wrote me a letter. I think he's still afraid I'm going to sue him.

I really appreciate the care :) Being a mom both helps (motivation) and harms (doing too much) my recovery.

Back