My scar 6 weeks out with Shirt!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking Good!!!!

Other than the lack of hair (and other things best not mentioned) my scar is identical!!!!;):p:D:eek: I told everyone that I was sure that it was an International Truck that had run over me because I had part of the "I" on my chest to prove it!!!! Looks like Dr. McGiffin and his crowd are still doing great work.

Thanks for sharing.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Looks good! Ross would like to start a TOOTB The Order Of the Tawdry Bikini.

Great picture. Maybe I'll put on a crop top some time and let you see mine. First I have to get the washboard abs!

Hey, thats scars looking great and so are you, i have just received the shirt in the UK, so i will try and post my pic tomorrow. Hope you are doing ok.
Take Care
Jane

Looks good! Ross would like to start a TOOTB The Order Of the Tawdry Bikini.

Of course I'd love too, but I'm just as happy with what we have. See, I am easy to please, even though I may appear a little sophisticated. :)

Carole, You look great. The scar looks great too. You look so happy and relieved. Keep up the recovery and before you know it you'll be doing everything you used to plus more. Proud of ya girl.

Carole.........GOOD JOB!!!!! nice healing scar.
Aren't you glad it's behind you now (surgery)?

zipper2 (DEB)

Thank you all so much. I'm so glad the surgery is behind me.... I am having to get used to the scar which I know you all know what I mean. Seems so trivial to even think about the scar bothering me but at times it does. You all are helping me so much more than you will ever know!!! KEEPING IT TAWDRY, YEAH!!!!

What a differance compared to your hospital photo. I totally like the shirt. How is the rehab going for you? good luck

Latest posts

Back