my Monty Python moment

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday I tested a 6.6 and few days ago I had a flu jab. The problem is that I had a drink the day before, so I am going again for testing today, Monday.

I did some research through Google as well and came to the same conclusion as newmitral. There may be a connection, but it is not dramatic. There is anectdotal evidence, but in most of the cases consumption was much higher than what I would consider normal.

I drink a 6 oz glass of juice every day and rotate through a variety of juice never having the same juice back to back. I include cranberry and have seen no problems. I also eat fruit once a day and rotate through a variety including grapefruit. I don't have them back to back and never more than two grapfruit in a week. I have seen no problems.

IIRC the quantitative range of most INR tests is about 0.5 to 5, so any INR level over about 5 is not "real", but certainly over 5.

Worth repeating-------You are wise to consume a daily fruit and/or juice, and you are wise to rotate your choices. :)

Latest posts

Back