Merry Christmas

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Cooker and Mrs.

Merry Christmas everyone and special wish to my fellow throwdowners, past and present!

How do chimps celebrate? Whatever the routine, I wish you and Mrs. Chimp all the wonderful times of the season.

Not much different from anyone else I suspect ... we have a coffee and banana bread ... open a few gifts (this year I got a case of banana Pop-Tarts and gift cards for banana splits at the local ice cream parlor) ... you know, just the usual stuff:biggrin2:

Oh boy, I've been neglecting my lovely VR forum members. Between on line shopping and a Facebook crack-like game, time has just disappeared.
Hope the Holiday week is good to all of you. :)

Happy Holidays, gang! I've been busy with life...my last echo showed a rock stable situation (moderate stenosis and moderate aortic dilation) so my doc said to "put it out of your mind." So that's what I did. I'm now 64 (Jan. 9) and nine years out since the original diagnosis and getting a lot of great milage out of my bicuspid aortic valve. Let's see how long it wil last. Dan and I are busy travelling and enjoying retirement. Dan actually had the health problems during 2012 with two hospitalizations for appendicitis and an intestional blockage caused by the appendectomy. He's OK now and I'm as heathy as a bull. I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2013!

Jim Kelly-Evans

Happy Holidays, gang! I've been busy with life...my last echo showed a rock stable situation (moderate stenosis and moderate aortic dilation) so my doc said to "put it out of your mind." So that's what I did. I'm now 64 (Jan. 9) and nine years out since the original diagnosis and getting a lot of great milage out of my bicuspid aortic valve. Let's see how long it wil last. Dan and I are busy travelling and enjoying retirement. Dan actually had the health problems during 2012 with two hospitalizations for appendicitis and an intestional blockage caused by the appendectomy. He's OK now and I'm as heathy as a bull. I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2013!

Jim Kelly-Evans

Jim great news on your ticker!!! Sorry to hear about Dan's problems ... Don't be a stranger!!

Back