Just 3 Days Away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts are with you!

My thoughts are with you!

Hi Brad, Just thought I would chime in as a former cheesehead from Milwaukee. I will also be sending positive thoughts your way on Thursday (as I travel to my first surgeon visit on the same day). Warmly, Sara

Best of luck Bradley!

Best of luck Bradley!

Thoughts and prayers for a very successful procedure. I cannot imagine the level of anxiety - I hope that you find some peaceful rest before you arrive for your surgery.

You know everyone here is praying for you and pulling for you - and looking for that post - all is well - ultimate success!!!
Take care - best to you and yours!!

Brad,

Guess you're going through all that pre-op stuff right now. Just wanted you to know that prayers for a successful surgery will be coming your way from the mountaintops of western Virginia tomorrow. I believe you will do well. We're all pulling for you.

Cheers,

Brad, here's wishing you a speedy recovery and as smooth sailing as Noel's has been. Sorry I haven't been on lately...being chief cook and bottle-washer, chauffeur and housekeeper and nurse has taken a bit more of my time than anticipated...know about the anxiousness...three weeks ago today just about this time we were talking to the surgeon after surgery...doesn't seem like it has been that short of period of time. And you will be there soon too.

Brad: good luck. U will be fine! I had a new valve put in, a bypass, and some repair work five months ago and i'm almost normal, back on the tennis courts and feeling good. so there is reason to be optimistic!

So now we wait to hear the good news from Brad's girlfriend. tick tock tick tock.......

Heart Renewal

Heart Renewal

Brad, I can relate to some extent. I was terrified of my surgery, and then a month or two after it, my valve was recalled! Needless to say this caused a lot of ongoing anxiety. Now it's been 22 years, and that same valve has served me very well. I have had a couple of minor bleeding problems in those years, but otherwise have enjoyed remarkably good health. This night, and tomorrow my thoughts and prayers will be with you. By the way, from the looks of your avatar, you have some good heart karma! All the best to you, your valve bro Brian

Latest posts

Back