Jonathan Michael Noonan 12/30/1970-2/5/2010

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

POSTED Feb. 12, 2010 3:18 a.m.

Jonathan Michael Noonan passed away February 5, 2010 in Manteca, at the age of 39 years. He was born December 30, 1970 in Vallejo, CA. Jonathan worked most of his life in the technical industry. He loved playing his X-box, working on computers, animals, music, going to concerts and enjoyed all sports especially the San Francisco Giants. He also enjoyed spending time with his family, friends and his “Furry Kids” Stoney, Walter, Violet and Cash. He was the loving husband to Jodie White-Noonan of Manteca. Cherished son of Suzanne Noonan of Suisun City, CA and Mike Noonan of Albuquerque, NM. Caring brother to Amy, Darryl Naylor, both of Suisun City, CA, and Rob Noonan of Albuquerque, NM. Devoted uncle to Tyler Stoner, Jakari Naylor, Jonah Naylor and Amber Noonan of Napa, CA. He also leaves behind his Grandma Noonan of Lochbuie, CO.

Family and friends are invited to a Celebration of Life held at DeYoung Shoreline Chapel, 7676 Shoreline Drive, Stockton, CA 95219, on Saturday, Feb. 13, at 1 p.m. Memorial contributions can be made to the American Heart Association, 1212 Robinhood Drive, Stockton, CA 95207. Online condolences at www.neptune-society.com.

Manteca (Calif.) Bulletin
Friday, Feb. 12, 2010

http://www.valvereplacement.org/forums/showthread.php?34262

Jon "The Kwan" Noonan
Jon was 6'6" tall and a handsome, kind person. He loved sports, music, animals, technology, and life. He could name every player for the SF Giants from any year. And he knew every song, by every artist over a 20 year span. His life was cut way too short, but he was a positive, happy, optimistic individual, even through all of the surgeries. Jon was a compliant and cautious patient and took his health very seriously. He was intelligent, funny, and loving. And Jon was a gentleman. He truly respected me. I never open a car door in 3 years of being with him.
My husband was born with congenital bicuspid aortic, with stenosis. He had 2 heart caths as a child. A St. Judes Mechanical Valve placed at 22, at a hospital in Napa. He had that valve for 17 years and was on Coumadin. He had an aortic aneurysm at 37 and had a Dacron graft replacement in 10/08. He had 2 open hearts during this stay due to a clot and cardiac tamponade. Dr Miler at Stanford performed this surgery. In January of this year, 2010, he developed endocarditis from an unknown Staph Aureus site. He became very ill, very fast, and was transferred back to Stanford for a homograph valve and root replacing the prior mechanical valve and Dacron graft.This surgery was done by Dr Oyer at Stanford. He was still very weak and ill, but was able to come home. He passed out at home, regained consciousness, and we went to the ER where he passed away an hour and a half later. We got to kiss, to hold hands, and to tell each other how much we loved each other before he was taken from me.
He was fighter, a wonderful husband, and my best friend. He overcame so much in life and never complained a second. He was taken far too soon from me, but I am so grateful and blessed to have been his wife. I only wish for all who read this to know that miracles do happen. Jons parents were told when he was two days old he wouldnt live past 30. And he lived to be 39. He had the aneurysm undiagnosed to him for over 5 years and he survived that timebomb and the extensive 17 hour surgery. The mechanical valve was literally hanging on by a single stitch after his heart tissue had been eroded from the infection and he survived that 14 hour surgery and was able to come home, where he truly wanted to be.
These diseases effect all who are involved. They alter lives from the simple tasks of daily living to tragedy, but every day and every minute is a blessing we have with one another. Jon never posted on here, but he read through the forum with me and appreciated all of the support we received. You all made an impact on our lives during our hardest times, so I hope that this impacts you in a positive way. Go, hug and kiss your loved ones. Tell them you love them and how much you appreciate them.

"Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, Which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, And falling in at night."

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Thank you Jodie, for posting again at this difficult time in your life. We all certainly appreciate your thoughts and feelings. Yes, we must live for TODAY, appreciate EVERY MOMENT we share with our loved ones, and try to be focused on what is REALLY IMPORTANT never taking for granted all of our wonderful BLESSING in life.

Take care and God speed

Jodie, it is so nice to read about your obviously wonderful husband. You both were lucky to have found each other. I'm so sorry for you both that things turned out the way they did. It's good for all of us to remember how important it is to tell the ones in our lives how much we love them and appreciate them. It is too easy to forget to do this. Thank you for reminding us.

Kim

Jodie, such a moving post! My love and prayers go out to you. You were so lucky to find such a wonderful man and he was so lucky to have found you. We never know when our time will be. In 2000 I was given 3-5 years because of so many heatlh problems (cancer & heart) but I'm still here. Only God knows the time and He is still in control. Hugs coming your way.

Beautiful post, Jodie. You and Jon had the greatest gift on earth, love for each other. There is no greater joy. May all the happy moments you had together sustain you now and always.

Jodie,

Glad you posted. Thoughts/prayers coming your way....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 *
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Another dream that ended way too soon" ... Restless Heart ... 'The Bluest Eyes In Texas'

Jodie, Wonderful post and pictures. Thank you. I particularly like the one of the two of you at the stadium." Love has a boundless reach, that transcends time, and space." That love will never leave you, and can be a source of great comfort, and strength, that many never have. Brian

Thank you for letting us share this view of the love you had for each other. We were all very saddened when the news came to us. I hope you find peace.

Very best wishes,

Jodie, So very, very sorry to hear this news... prayers for you. It hurts just reading about this. I hope you are doing okay.

Dearest Jodie ~ I am so saddened to learn your Jon has passed away. I just wish I could put my arms around you and hug you. I also have a son named John and his birthday is also December 30th. You are so very brave and your heartfelt words are such a testament to the love you and your Jon shared. That will never be taken from you along with all the wonderful memories you have of Jon and your times together. I love the pictures..! What a handsome guy and what a beautiful girl..

Latest posts

Back