Ive been in the hospital.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi Gang,
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't been on for the past few days as I have been in the hospital, with what I thought was a heart attack. I was down visiting a friend when all of a sudden, I started feeling pain and pressure in the area of my heart, and I wouln't have thought anything about it, but the pain went into my jaw and right arm pit, so my brother took me to the ER and they admitted me and then told me that I was going in for a cardiac cath today, of which I did....They said that it was not a heart attack, but that my lungs and deconditioning were the culprit, but I am seriously wondering if it's not my valve(s) starting to get worse. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know what has happened and that I am back. Harrybaby:D

Harry, I'm glad it wasn't a heart attack! Please take good care of yourself.

Glad you are home and it wasn't a heart attack- take good care of yourself!

Hi Harry Babe

Hi Harry Babe

Glad it was not a heart attack....Wonder if it was all the moving you did?Pulled muscles?.....Take care..Bonnie

You take care of yourself now, Harry. Stay out of the hospital.

Harrybaby666 said:
Hi Gang,
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't been on for the past few days as I have been in the hospital, with what I thought was a heart attack. I was down visiting a friend when all of a sudden, I started feeling pain and pressure in the area of my heart, and I wouln't have thought anything about it, but the pain went into my jaw and right arm pit, so my brother took me to the ER and they admitted me and then told me that I was going in for a cardiac cath today, of which I did....They said that it was not a heart attack, but that my lungs and deconditioning were the culprit, but I am seriously wondering if it's not my valve(s) starting to get worse. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know what has happened and that I am back. Harrybaby:D

Harry,
The good news is you didn't have a heart attack, but the bad news is your lungs are acting up!:mad: :mad: It doesn't seem fair to me!:mad: :mad:
I wonder if, as Bonnie suggested, it has something to do with your move to the new place? Maybe you overdid it, or maybe there's something in the new place that you're allergic too?:confused: :confused:
Whatever is going on, please take care.
Mary

Dude, your the only one I know that can post a smilie when saying they were in the hospital. Did you mess up? Should it have been this :mad: instead of :D ?

Harry, sorry to hear you were in the hospital! Glad it wasn't a heart attack but a little concerned about why your lungs would act like a heart attack....even "deconditioning" I wouldn't think would do that. Did they give you more of an explanation? Are you going to follow up?

You take care of yourself!

Nan

I was happy that I LEFT the hospital......

I was happy that I LEFT the hospital......

Ross said:
Dude, your the only one I know that can post a smilie when saying they were in the hospital. Did you mess up? Should it have been this :mad: instead of :D ?

If you had the roomate that I did in the hospital room, who kept trying to get out of bed or his chair (they had him under strict supervision due to his frail state)and setting off the alarm(s) every 10min to 1/2 hour and aggrivating the nurse and causing me to not get any sleep for 2 nights straight, you would be happy to be leaving the hospital too.....what a nightmare.....I mean, this guy was as uncooperative with the nurses/aids/doctor's as uncooperative can be.....

But, I am really happy that it wasn't a heart attack and my cardiac cath (my 4th) showed clear arteries. Now All I have to do is figure out what to do about my lungs.....Harrybaby

Nan said:
Harry, sorry to hear you were in the hospital! Glad it wasn't a heart attack but a little concerned about why your lungs would act like a heart attack....even "deconditioning" I wouldn't think would do that. Did they give you more of an explanation? Are you going to follow up?

You take care of yourself!

Nan

Nan, I am also concerned about my lungs...they were telling me that it could have been the Pulmonary Hypertension acting up, but I am more inclined to think that it's my valves getting worse. Yes, I will be following up on this one, as it is really worrying me. Thanks to all for the encouraging support. Harrybaby

Welcome Home!

Welcome Home!

Harry, Glad they set you free! Ross' comment had me LOL! You guys are great! You get me laughing even when you're going through ______! Hope you are feeling much better! By the way how's the condo working out? The pics looked nice!. Brian

Hey Harry,
Glad it wasn't your heart but sorry to hear it might be your lungs. Take care of yourself and be sure to follow up on what is going on! My prayers are with you.

Geez. What a scare!! Glad you are okay and hope you can find the reason for those weird and scary pains.

Take care!!! and Take it easy!!

Marguerite

Hi Harry glad you are doing ok . Take care and be carefull . Hope it's not your valve. I am not sure why they think it is your lungs.:rolleyes:

Hi Harry

Glad you're back at home and that it wasn't heart related. One step at a time.....you'll get this one figured out, too.

Ev

Latest posts

Back