I'm home!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home!! Glad you have your recliner and your hot shower now... ahhh... the life of Riley as they say!! Enjoy it!! It can be very peaceful to just listen to your body and rest when you need it, cuddle up and watch a movie, sit by a window and watch the birds fly by... really! It can be very healing.

Sorry for your ordeal. Never fun to add complications and stress onto an already stressful situation. But you are done!! You are over the mountain. This new heart should serve you well for many, many years.!

Congratulations!

Marguerite

Dave:
Glad to hear that you are home. Sorry you had some glitches and I hope you have a smooth recovery from now on.
We have one of those recliners from my aunt who passed away last Christmas. My husband had colon cancer surgery New Year's Eve and he used the chair and then we were going to get rid of it, but we knew I'd need surgery fairly soon so we kept it. I get my surgery in Jan. and I think it could become a family heirloom! It's definitely a conversation piece!
All the best,
Dale

Oops

Oops

From what I have read my "plug" a Star Closure" does not. I believe it is some kind of metal.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so presumptuous! My doctor told me mine would desolve and I assumed yours would too. My unsolicited advice would be to ask your dr. about the likilhood of your star closure coming open and perhaps it'll put your mind at rest, I hope.

Best regards,

Dave

Thanks Dave. I tried to ask about it the day of the cath and was treated like it was a "stupid question". I am still researching and questioning. I was not told about it in advance. The first I knew was when I heard the cardio ask the assistant for it and then before I left they gave me a card to carry with me to tell any medical provider that I have it. That card kind of scared me. Thanks for your info.

Latest posts

Back