I think this video is worth the 12 minutes to watch it...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen this before - but I don't think you can see it too many times. I hope everyone watches this.

I'm sorry. Ross? You were 3/4 of an hour too early to qualify for the tissue party. Nancy, Karlynn and I all posted at the same time. I thought it a coincidence worth mentioning.

Anyway, recent clickers, go watch the video, The Last Lecture (reprise) and see what we're talking about.

edited to repair the link

pamela said:
I'm sorry. Ross? You were 3/4 of an hour too early to qualify for the tissue party. Nancy, Karlynn and I all posted at the same time. I thought it a coincidence worth mentioning.

Anyway, recent clickers, go watch the video, The Last Lecture (reprise) and see what we're talking about.
The webpage cannot be found

I did share a tear ....and even as a "guy" it really said alot to me!

I have alot of things happening in my life right now besides my "heart issue's" and this says alot!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing; I would have never veiwed this without it being here at VR.com.

God Bless all.

Ben

Thank you!

Thank you!

I really appreciate you posting this story. It was right on time for me. This was so very inspirational. What a humble man and what a great father.
Thanks again Praline as that was deffinately worth the 12 min.:)

What a great clip! Thanks! Does anyone have the link to the original 2 hour lecture?

Ross said:
Are you going to snag it? It's like 77 minutes long. I may try to if you don't.
I tried to watch it but it keeps crashing in this one spot. I saw the first 15-20 minutes. Maybe it works better on YouTube.

I watched the whole thing. I went to the link I originally posted , here it is

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8577255250907450469&hl=en

and I clicked on" The Last Lecture by Randy..." on the right of the utube video. I clicked on the one where the man in the little picture is wearing a white shirt. I saw everything, including the introduction by his friend, which was also quite impressive.
I am happy that you are all enjoying.

Latest posts

Back