I screwed up!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA Pigg

When I did my home tester i didnt change the code so I got a wrong reading, Yep, I really screwed up! When I went Monday it was 3.7 so she kept me on the same 4mg everyday except Thursday and Sunday 2mg. She doesn't have me coming back until Monday this time, so I wait a week to retest. I'm going to retest myself tonight. I'm sorry I screwed up and didn't follow complete directions before testing and before venting to you all my results which were wrong....:eek: I did tell her I want to stay on the high end and she agreed so that is a positive! I am happy with the 3.7 myself... THANK YOU!!!!Hope everyone is having a good week!!

I don't home test, so I'm not sure what you are talking about, but it's all a learning experience! Luckily there is a little leeway. In a few months you will be an expert!

When I did my home tester i didnt change the code so I got a wrong reading, Yep, I really screwed up! When I went Monday it was 3.7 so she kept me on the same 4mg everyday except Thursday and Sunday 2mg. She doesn't have me coming back until Monday this time, so I wait a week to retest. I'm going to retest myself tonight. I'm sorry I screwed up and didn't follow complete directions before testing and before venting to you all my results which were wrong....:eek: I did tell her I want to stay on the high end and she agreed so that is a positive! I am happy with the 3.7 myself... THANK YOU!!!!Hope everyone is having a good week!!

cornertime.gif

Latest posts

Back