I almost forgot!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epstns

Premium User
Supporting Member
It is hard to believe, but today marks the 3rd birthday of my "new" valve. Right about this time, I was being wheeled down to the OR, where they would "turn out the lights" for me until they had finished with my surgery. The next couple of months were a handful, but I made it through and I'm still here to talk about it.

Many thanks to all of you here who helped me to and through the momentous event. May we all have many more years to enjoy together!

Congratulations, Steve. I'm glad that all your little (and bigger) problems are behind you. Here is to many, many more healthy years and I want you to know I always enjoy reading your posts.

Just seen Steve that I have the Model 3300TFX the same as you ! Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary.....may you have many, many more anniversaries with the 3300TFX !

Congrats Steve! I like seeing people here with the same exact valve I have installed. You certainly give me inspiration. Hope you have many many more healthy years!!

It is hard to believe, but today marks the 3rd birthday of my "new" valve. Right about this time, I was being wheeled down to the OR, where they would "turn out the lights" for me until they had finished with my surgery. The next couple of months were a handful, but I made it through and I'm still here to talk about it.

Many thanks to all of you here who helped me to and through the momentous event. May we all have many more years to enjoy together!

Well, a Very Happy 3rd Valversary to you, Steve! I guess I am an 'older' cousins sporting the Perimount 2900 Valve (one of the originals :))
Wishing you nothing but the very best for many years to come with your valve. I am over the Moo...n for you! Couldn't resist. :)

Thanks for the great wishes, everyone!

I spent much of the weekend resting - trying to overcome cold/respiratory mess #3 for the season. I think someone here at work keeps coming to work sick, and just re-gifting it to the rest of us. I've run out of choices for antibiotics and am trying to tough it out this time. It seems that a couple of days' rest helped as much as any of the meds.

I also had to run the snow blower again - we got about 5 inches of snow on Saturday night, so Sunday morning was yet another excursion to clear the driveway and walks. I'm really beginning to get tired of snow this year. So far, this is the third snowiest winter in recorded Chicago history, and it isn't over yet.

When we chose my valve, I don't remember being given a choice of color, and I'm not even sure what color they installed. I just hope it doesn't clash with the other parts in there. . . but then again, I don't plan on being able to see it myself, so I'll never know.

Latest posts

Back