Hi everyone, I am newish lol

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trisha Roberts

Hi everyone! My name is Trisha, I am 27 yrs old. I am a proud mom to a wonderful boy with Autism (He's 5). I had my Aortic valve replaced with a mechanical one when I was 26 yrs old. I am hoping to meet many of you and make some friends.

I am passionate about writing, love reading and just spending time I am blessed with my son and family.

I figured i'd come and introduce myself and make some friends :)

Welcome Trisha! There are all walks of life here from around the world. Many that have received a valve at a very young age like yourself. I hope you continue to blessed in life.

Hi Trisha, welcome to the forum ! My arotic valve which I was born with bicuspid was discovered when I was 25 but I made it till earlier this year when I was 60 before it was replaced. I too have a son on the autistic spectrum - he's 25 now - he can be a challenge but he's also very gifted :)

Hi Trisha! I had my valve replaced last year at age 39. I have 2 boys, ages 4 and 2 & 1/2. My 4 year old has Aspergers. Welcome to the forum & it's nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back