Help a valver's dream come true

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Ghon's wife. He's doing a photography gig in NYC. I'm very jealous.

Voting is open until the end of the month. However, he's starting to fall, in 35th place right now.Hoping those that haven't voted will, and will consider passing the info on to friends. Here's the simple directions:

To vote, visit http://www.nameyourdreamassignment.com/the-ideas/Geckley/native-american-life/ and click the icon to the left that reads "Pic it". You will have to register for a user account, which is unfortunately needed before you can vote (one vote per email account). I know this is a pain, but as long as you don't click the magic box, you shouldn't get spam. After you register, you will have to click on a link from your email, then log in. Upon login, you will be back at my dream assignment, where you can click Pic It again - and your vote will be registered. Feel free to leave comments too - but click Pic It first! Comments help me in visibility, but don't count for votes.

You can vote once per email, but if you have work, home, play email accounts, you can register under them all - ISP doesn't matter. So make a gmail, hotmail, and yahoo account, and VOTE VOTE VOTE! This project means a lot to him - and there for to me. Enough that I'm willing to hijack his user name and post this. :)

Latest posts

Back