Happy New Year!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susieq14

To all of you at VR.COM,

I haven't seen a "Happy New Year" thread yet so I'd like to be the first to
to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Please click on the link (or copy and paste it) for a really cute animated greeting IMHO::p

http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you. I don't post much but I do check the Board often and like so many others have said before me, I feel like I know so many of you so well. It rather amazes me that I have become so "connected" to some of you because before finding VR.com I must admit that I couldn't imagine myself ever talking on-line to or worrying or shedding a tear about total strangers But this Board or should I say the members of this Board are really special people who are so willing to give and share their knowledge, experiences and opinions but most of all their emotions and prayers with one another. It is absolutely phenomenal and so hard to explain to non-members. And to myself as well!

It appears that I will be in the waiting room for a little while longer and I only hope and pray that you will be here when I really need you someday. Until then I look forward to your help when I pop in crazed either before or after my 6 month check-ups!!!

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2007!

Susie

Woooooooooo.

Does this mean you'll dance naked with me in the pale moon light?
Horse%20rider.gif

Susie, Happy New Year to you too. Your card was so cute. I'm sure that we will be here when you need us. Like you said the people on this forum and very "special people."

As for you Ross, if this old fat grandmother danced with you naked in the pale moon light, it would give you a "heart attach" for sure! ! :D :D

Back