For those struggling with anxiety...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
Hi

I found this video covered all the points and is something that not only have I been aware of since my 20's but practiced all my life (the things which lead one away from being miserable).

and in a way which was slightly comical. So if dear WaitingRoom person you're stuck in a hell of researching how horrible your condition is; I suggest you go outside.

This is equally true of motorcycles and bicycles IMO

I do that and eScooter ... so I've got two ways for throttle therapy and one for cycle therapy

So, now I'm out for my daily regular morning (taking cues from the first video) walking therapy

Best Wishes

I've personally found that getting some fresh air and enjoying nature helps me calm my mind and reduce my anxiety. Plus, the added bonus of getting some exercise is always a mood booster! By the way, if anyone here is struggling with depression or just needs someone to talk to, there's a depression hotline available that can offer support and guidance. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and reaching out for help is a sign of strength.

Last edited:
I've personally found that getting some fresh air and enjoying nature helps me calm my mind and reduce my anxiety. Plus, the added bonus of getting some exercise is always a mood booster!
there's something about walking for a couple of km in fields or forest which can't be understated as being therapeutic.

Reactions: V__
I've personally found that getting some fresh air and enjoying nature helps me calm my mind and reduce my anxiety. Plus, the added bonus of getting some exercise is always a mood booster! By the way, if anyone here is struggling with depression or just needs someone to talk to, there's a depression hotline available that can offer support and guidance. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and reaching out for help is a sign of strength.
Yes severe chronic lifelong intractable untreatable treatment resistant depression on terrified but the surgery is going to do to me I thought of ending my life and not even dealing with the surgery

Back