Dropping In

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

I just thought I had better drop in and let you all know how I've been. Had to get a new computer back in June and got virused over a week ago. Everything is fine there. Then got a another monitor and is a little bigger than I thought but getting used to it. With vision problems, this helps a lot. Other than have to be on games to relax from working and spending time with my four legged. furry, best friend dog, Dixie, we are all doing great, keeping cool in this drought. We have had the worst dry spell in years. I remember being OK in the early 1980's and the temp being 101- heat index 108, and riding a bike to the library. That was years ago when I was a tween. Now, in MO, can't take that kind of heat no more. To be young and carefree, gone. But am doing fine. Hope everyone else is keeping cool. I will try to come in more when the weather changes and I slow down on getting major electronics and have to start saving money for Christmas, the thought of the cool air calms me. Hugs for everyone and have a great day.:thumbup:

There are times I get stressed out on working and have to destress and I miss coming on the boards. I do miss you all when I get caught up in destressing, play computer games to destress. But I am doing fine and probably will be in here on thew weekends more soon. The hott summer is about over soon and it will be winter soon enough. I won't be out as much, public transport sucks more than ever, changing some more routes in October, so my brother will help when needed, but I still have to go work. I am still hanging in there. Hugs for everyone today.

Latest posts

Back