Deja vue... here I go again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn-Marie- I did not lose my house for Katrina, thank God. But a lot of people I know did. Some of them have just finished rebuilding and Gustav is heading their way again..

Bina- The pups are carefree and having the time of their lives. Where I am evacuated,there are 6 dogs here right now, the smallest is my French Bulldog and the largest is a Mastiff. So all these dogs are getting tons of attention from the kids.

Praline,

I was thinking of you when I first heard about Gustav and was happy to see your post when I finally got on-line tonite. I'm so sorry that you had to evacuate all by yourself but it is good that you are safe and sound and away from harm's way. You're in my pryares and thoughts. Stay strong and safe!

People from my area are allowed to go back home tomorrow. BUT when I talked to my neighbor this morning there was no power. So I don't know what I am going to do. I will probably try to call again this evening.
My house seems to be fine. We'll see when I get there.
Praline

Thanks for the update, Praline. I hope you get to go home soon and find everything in good order!

Latest posts

Back