Cooker's Throwdown Friday 8-14-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women's beach volleyball (Superbob's new favorite sport) -- Gold Medal match in a driving rainstorm, gold for USA. Okay, Superbob has got to transcend his interest in the skimpy bikinis to say that Misty May and Kerri are incredible athletes. They made plays (shots? -- SB must learn the terminology of his new fav sport) not to be believed. Wow! Amazing athletes!

Yeah , I was watching too. Talk about working off the calories...can you
imagine how many cobblers and Ice cream you could eat if you were to
exert yourself like that?! And Misty is 30, I think they said her mom was
in the olympics in 68. They were wonderful,and I'm glad they won since I
was upset about the gymnastics tie breaker yesterday.
Dina:)

Women's beach volleyball (Superbob's new favorite sport) -- Gold Medal match in a driving rainstorm, gold for USA. Okay, Superbob has got to transcend his interest in the skimpy bikinis to say that Misty May and Kerri are incredible athletes. They made plays (shots? -- SB must learn the terminology of his new fav sport) not to be believed. Wow! Amazing athletes!

I saw some of it (had to go to bed before it was over). They did a fabulous job! :D There were several times that DH would rewind the DVR so he could point out a play (?) that he was simply amazed about. That and the diving... I can only dream of being a tiny fraction as athletic as those people... :p

Back