Connective tissue disorder bites me again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckrzy1

Well have not been on here for years, life's been great after my ross procedure in 2007 , but now I have
been battling neck pain and numbness in my right hand, tried so many cervical injections and rhizotomies but
finally saw a surgeon yesterday, I need to have C4-C7 fused as my canal stenosis is bad, even to my
eyes. So once again stenosis is back in my life. Not looking forward to another major surgery.

I have also had my right knee torn miniscus repaired and my right wrist tendons, so I really believe
there is something to this connective tissue disorder

Hi, Adam, glad to see you again, but I wish it were under better circumstances. I'm sorry to hear about the surgeries you face, but since you had the Ross Procedure, you won't be dealing with anti-coagulation issues when you undergo them. Please keep us up-to-date on when you will have surgery.

Hi, Adam, glad to see you again, but I wish it were under better circumstances. I'm sorry to hear about the surgeries you face, but since you had the Ross Procedure, you won't be dealing with anti-coagulation issues when you undergo them. Please keep us up-to-date on when you will have surgery.

Yeah it is nice to just have to deal with issues on hand and not my AVR and ACT . Scheduled for May 24
so I can finish my bowling season , which has suffered from my neck causing numbness in my bowling hand.

Yeah it is nice to just have to deal with issues on hand and not my AVR and ACT . Scheduled for May 24
so I can finish my bowling season , which has suffered from my neck causing numbness in my bowling hand.

And just when my keltoid scar on my chest has faded enough I can go to the pool a new scar to go on my neck, SOB

Hey Adam !
All my adult life i've had troubles with tendonitis and bursitis. It sucks. Spent many months on NSAIDs and physiotherapy, and cortisone shot.
Bowling is a hobby that i could only do occasionally because of the strain on my shoulder.
Hope you find some relief from your CTD issues.

Hey Adam !
All my adult life i've had troubles with tendonitis and bursitis. It sucks. Spent many months on NSAIDs and physiotherapy, and cortisone shot.
Bowling is a hobby that i could only do occasionally because of the strain on my shoulder.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery, Adam! I, too have had ongoing frozen shoulder, tennis elbow and knee issues that resolve themselves after physio and then pop up again.

I, too have wondered if these ongoing issues are part of a connective tissue disorder with bicuspid aortic valve.

Hey Adam !

BOWLING is my life . I met my wife on our first date at a bowling alley , I proposed on the very lane we first bowled on and
that was an accident, I found a picture from our first date and it was on that very same lane, 42, friends helped and when we went to start the game the screen scrolled " Missy will you marry me " and I dropped to one knee and my fiancee did not know what was going on till someone pointed out the scoreboard. And to finish this we actually where married on lane 42. I went on our first date cause she was a survivor of a major surgery too, she survived a ruptured brain aneurysm .
And Now I'm going to call on her to get me through this serious surgery, I don't know what I would do without her.

BOWLING is my life . I met my wife on our first date at a bowling alley , I proposed on the very lane we first bowled on and
that was an accident, I found a picture from our first date and it was on that very same lane, 42, friends helped and when we went to start the game the screen scrolled " Missy will you marry me " and I dropped to one knee and my fiancee did not know what was going on till someone pointed out the scoreboard. And to finish this we actually where married on lane 42. I went on our first date cause she was a survivor of a major surgery too, she survived a ruptured brain aneurysm .
And Now I'm going to call on her to get me through this serious surgery, I don't know what I would do without her.

Aw, that is so cool. There is no way that I could bowl right now....bad arm, bad shoulder, bad knee that i fell on last month.
Enjoy it while you can ! And hopefully you will be in good shape for summer.

Back