Checkup Specs

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat, Guru and Merkintologist
Hi

I'm normally a Watts RMS, Gigs of RAM or TB's of HDD kinda guy but not really into the specs on my heart. Well as I've just been prepping for a visit with my surgeon I've had my GP order some tests to take up to see him. I got access to the files and so as a summary of the report:

ejection fraction was 63%
my AVR is seated well with no paravalbular leakage observed
the tricuspid has mild regurgitation, the other two (mitral and pulmonary) have regurg of "no clinical significance"
Right Ventricular Systoic Pressure is 31mm (which is in the upper limits of normal for my age)

This is after my surgery in Nov 2011

the X-Ray showed that I've now got a bit of a scoliosis of my spine to the right ... too much computer work I tell ya!

I guess this means you're stuck with me for a while longer ... unless I get hit by a car (while on either my bicycle or motorbike) or shot (while out hunting)

You old lug. What would we do without you?
You've been a pillar of strength to me personally and probably to a lot of other people as well.

pellicle;n866900 said:
Hi

I'm normally a Watts RMS, Gigs of RAM or TB's of HDD kinda guy but not really into the specs on my heart. Well as I've just been prepping for a visit with my surgeon I've had my GP order some tests to take up to see him. I got access to the files and so as a summary of the report:

ejection fraction was 63%
my AVR is seated well with no paravalbular leakage observed
the tricuspid has mild regurgitation, the other two (mitral and pulmonary) have regurg of "no clinical significance"
Right Ventricular Systoic Pressure is 31mm (which is in the upper limits of normal for my age)

This is after my surgery in Nov 2011

the X-Ray showed that I've now got a bit of a scoliosis of my spine to the right ... too much computer work I tell ya!

I guess this means you're stuck with me for a while longer ... unless I get hit by a car (while on either my bicycle or motorbike) or shot (while out hunting)

Great to hear. You are a fount of knowledge here and I'm sure you've helped and inspired many here.
This forum and many such as yourself here have really helped others.
I recall laying in bed back when recovering and stumbling across this site, seeing all the support and info here was overwhelming.
All the best on your up n coming visit with your surgeon. Keep us posted

Some nasty people get a morbid pleasure fantasising about others burning in hell for eternity. Haters gonna hate. We're all human and if we all believed the same thing there would be no need for hell. We love you man.

Pellicle - That looks a lot like the reports I just got surrounding my recent pacemaker and lead revision. They are basically saying that since our surgeries in 2011, things have been stable. No noted deterioration. I don't think we can ask for anything better -- after all, these things don't "heal."

Glad to hear this, mate. It looks like we may have a long time to torment each other around here.

Watch your email, too. I've got some updates on the other stuff. . .

Fred, I'm not American, so take this with a grain of salt. I think Trump is an idiot, but I think he's the lesser of two evils. As for Cheney, I don't even think he even apologised to the guy he shot.

On a funny note, my dad went hunting with a couple of friends. They came back with a couple of rabbits and bullett holes in the car. Old guys LOL.

Agian;n866964 said:
On a funny note, my dad went hunting with a couple of friends. They came back with a couple of rabbits and bullett holes in the car. Old guys LOL.

attracted a few looks in the supermarket I'm sure

Ah Pellicle, where did our youth go?
My dad had an old Holden he'd painted himself (yellow).
The floor in one of the back passenger seats had rusted out, so we covered it with carpet.
I used to have to keep my feet from the middle. Every time the carpet moved I could see the road beneath my feet.
And when they decided to enforce seat belts all hell broke loose.

Back in the 70s some idiot got on the radio and predicted a tidal wave would hit Adelaide. About a quarter of the population evacuated to th hills.
The Premier of SA decided to spend the day at the beach in his shorts, for a laugh.

Good times, we'll never see again.

Hi

Agian;n866973 said:
Ah Pellicle, where did our youth go?
Back in the 70s some idiot got on the radio and predicted a tidal wave would hit Adelaide. About a quarter of the population evacuated to th hills.
The Premier of SA decided to spend the day at the beach in his shorts, for a laugh.

Good times, we'll never see again.

That's a laugh

Like Johnnie would have flown to Cairns to save his arse.
I used to drive a mini moke, can you imagine that :)

I can. And we never used to worry about little dings and scratches. Not like the $40K SVUs that most dudes can't drive anyway. I drive an old ute and I couldn't get the immobiliser to work. The Polish auto electrician turns up, looks at the car, looks at me and says 'Who the **** would want to steal it anyway?'

Latest posts

Back