Career after heart valve replacment

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your health journey is unique, and it's awesome that the responses have been reassuring. Employers should focus on your skills and talents, not your medical history.
Employers should focus on your skills and talents, not your medical history. By the way, have you ever considered exploring some of the best side jobs to add a bit of extra flair to your career journey?

Forgive me for not reading existing posts. I just wanted to say that one thing you will not be eligible for is contract work for the military in a combat zone so scratch that off your list. A friend of mine is doing work in the Middle East for one year. It is just supply logistics. He had to meet certain physical requirements. You would not be expected to fight but you would be expected to flight.

It's totally understandable to be concerned about your career path after a heart valve replacement. First off, major props for your service in the navy!
As for your career options, being a helicopter mechanic or a lineman for an electrical company sounds like a great fit for someone who needs to be up and about.

It's totally understandable to be concerned about your career path after a heart valve replacement. First off, major props for your service in the navy!
As for your career options, being a helicopter mechanic or a lineman for an electrical company sounds like a great fit for someone who needs to be up and about.
Employers should consider your skills and passion for the job over your medical history.
If you're worried about finding the right job, have you checked out huntly ai? It's a cool recruiting platform that could help you find opportunities in your field. They might have some insights or connections that could lead you to your next adventure.

Back