Can I do a 5k

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks Louise, Susan & Lorie, this race is really important to me because my mom died 2 years ago on April 13th, the day if the race. As she was getting very sick and not doing well she kept saying all I want for you is for you to get your heart fixed, get healthy again, and be happy. Well, I'm working hard on that and she would be so--- happy if she could see me now! I really miss her and I'm going to try really hard not to cry through the race, tears of joy and sadness. Debbie

On the bright side, you won't have to stay up late tonight for those dang sprint car races;)
Just walk at a comfortable pace.

Mike:)

Debbie said:
Thanks Louise, Susan & Lorie, this race is really important to me because my mom died 2 years ago on April 13th, the day if the race. As she was getting very sick and not doing well she kept saying all I want for you is for you to get your heart fixed, get healthy again, and be happy. Well, I'm working hard on that and she would be so--- happy if she could see me now! I really miss her and I'm going to try really hard not to cry through the race, tears of joy and sadness. Debbie

Good luck!!!....I lost my mother too....Not many thing make the Chimp tear up, but that does....May the love that you have fuel your efforts.....joy through tears is one of the most powerful emotions......I'll be pulling for you!!!

Latest posts

Back