buncle's AVR 9-17-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunkle, Good luck on Thursday, I will put your name in our prayer basket.
I hope your procedure goes just right and that you have an uneventful recovery.

Rob

Wishing you all the best and quick recovery...prayers coming your way

I hope you have a successful surgery and are soon on your way to a smooth recovery.

Chris

buncle, I'll be thinking about you on the 17th. Best wishes for a smooth surgery and fast recovery. You have an excellent surgeon and great hospital who will take great care of you. Hope to get an update soon!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you all very much for your support. I just came back from the pre-op inspection.lol Seems like nothing after all the tests over the past 1.5 years.I am ready and excited to get it behind me.I dont know yet if the waiting is the hardest part but, it is tough enough.I am confident in the surgeon (Dr. Mack) and the hospital (Baylor Plano Heart Hospital-if interested you can go online and see a virtual tour of the hospital-google search baylor plano heart).I have learned so much from V.R. site and there are so many knowledgable and nice people here.The surgeons plan is to replace part of the aorta and save the valve - and using a mini-stern.If that happens its great. I am prepared to wake up with new valve and full stern cut.Hopeing for the best.There are a number of us about to have surgery in the next week or so and wish all of you the very best.I will be the lead off batter and get this wave started.Lets roll!

P.S. i dont have anyone to post for me and will not be taking my computer so it will be a week or so till I can get back on but, will as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Back