Buncle is Home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim B

Buncle is out of the hospital and at home recovering. He said in his email that he is having wi-fi problems but will post soon. Apparently he has some stories to tell. He said he had two surgeries on the same day and almost bought the farm :eek:, but is doing better now and going to make it. :)

Looking forward to getting more details. Hope to see a post from him soon.

Thanks for the update. I want to hear about it, but I won't say I'm looking forward to it if he had a hard time.

Thank you, Kim, for the update. Sorry that he had a rough time but glad that he is recovering at home now. If you can Kim, can you please tell him that we are all thinking of him and looking forward to his first post when he is able.

Nadine

Nadine, I'll pass along all the good wishes and will let y'all know if I get an update. He also said he appreciated everyone's thought's and prayers.

Kim, thanks for posting, please pass on to him im glad hes home and on his way to a great recovery. Good luck and congrats on him coming home!

Kim - thanks for the post. Buncle - take good care of yourself. Your only jobs are to walk, sleep, eat and breathe.

Latest posts

Back