Bone protruding???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jody!

Jody!

I am so sorry to hear that you are having to deal with something else. E-mail Dr. Bove. I even did it from the hospital one time just cuz I didn't want to have to deal with all the guard dogs that try and keep you from actually talking to him. He is very good at responding. Keep us posted. Hugs. J. PS. Forgot to add that this is a fairly common topic on the ped heart boards, so it is not that unusual.

and back again, and again...........

and back again, and again...........

Hey everyone

I haven't been able to read or post because my laptop died. Then today my washing machine died. I don't have the money to replace either so I am going to be naked and internet deprived. My car is working on getting sick and needs new tires. I'm pretty much broke and although I am grateful to be alive my life is in the toilet. My family and friends are in amazement at all the terrible things that keep happening to me. I have only highlighted a few here and won't depress you all with the rest. I have considered increasing my home insurance and setting the house on fire, I could really use the money.

I was supposed to have my sternum wire removed last week but after a succession of major screw-ups by UofM I was sent back home and told they would call me to reschedule me. My coumadin was re-dosed by someone at uofm who wasn't supposed to dose anyone and she screwed it up and my INR was 2.1. I had to spend the last of my money and some of my moms just to make the 3hour drive there with food and gas plus they insisted we had to stay the night at a hotel in case he wanted to move me to the first surgery that morning. I complained to the public relations department and was told it would take 30 days to get back to me. I can't go back to work until I get this fixed because it is too painful to have full motion of my right arm because my neck muscles get stuck on the wire which is now like a fish hook under my skin. I can't take any time once I get back because I don't have any left. Maybe God is pissed because I was supposed to die in '74 and I didn't and I am not supposed to be here.

Thanks for listening to me.

Oh, Jody, honey..........

Oh, Jody, honey..........

I am so sorry that you are still struggling with so much. Sometimes life is just too much. I will spare you the saga, but believe me, I can relate. Please e-mail Dr. Bove and relay your predicament, including everything and how dire your situation is. I promise you he will get back to you, and soon. Let me know if you need his e-mail addy again. We are here for you. Many hugs. Janet

Wow, I'm sorry to read what you're going through. Jody, hang in there. When it rains it often pours.

Latest posts

Back