Bnp

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Ross I am not sorry

No Ross I am not sorry

that I know you - you are one of the bright spots in my life - truly.

Georgia - the fence is six feet high - chain link - not real attractive but everyone up here in the high country has to put fences around their greenery. The flower garden has a lilac bush inside of it and some aspen trees - it is quite large - a lot of work but our growing season is so short up here that I go overboard with the flowers.

Nan, Barb, Kim, Gina, and Phyllis - thank you so much for your sweet thoughts. That is interesting about the BNP, Kim. I do have some symptoms that I notice NOW after the echo last November - a forceful thump in my rhythm when I first get started exercising and I also have some arrhythmias - tachycardia or a-fib, I am not real certain, but they are short-lived. My hypothyroidism explains a lot of my test findings and my symptoms, but because of my heart surgery, I focus on my heart too much.

Visualization is one of the best things to do - I don't do it enough - I tend to let the negative thoughts get in there - thinking instead of Wayne raising Emma alone. WRONG! I know this is not good at all to be thinking this way - I will try to be more positive.

Thanks everyone. You are too kind. Have a great day - another hot one here in Colorado!

Christina L

Fyi -

Fyi -

The cardio's office called today regarding my BNP blood test that was done on Friday. The nurse said my value of 66 (0-99) is well within the normal range and even a completely healthy person's heart can show a BNP level of 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90.

Christina L

Latest posts

Back