Best hospital in the united state

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extraordinary

Hello,
I'm not from united state, but i have CHD and almost 7 months pregnant and because in my country they don't know how to deal with such a heart cases and pregnancy ... so I will give birth to my child in the united states and I need the help from you guys to guide me through a good hospital for me to deliver in it which would be able to deal with my heart case incase of any thing happens or complication during my pregnancy and thanks
* P.S i already had two heart surgeries last one was maybe 9 years ago and i will need a third one for a valve replacement in the future ... i'M 24 now and my last operation was in the cleveland clinic ... this time im thinking about children boston hospital, what do you think ? any suggestions ?

According to U.S. News and World Report, which does this ranking every year, they say Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts is the overall best U.S. Hospital.

Most rankings, including U.S. News say Cleveland Clinic in Ohio to be the best heart center. Mass General and Brigham and Womens Hospitals in Boston, Massachusetts are always in the top five. There are a great many really wonderful facilities and it can be subjective which is 'best'.

Childrens' in Boston is very highly rated as a top hospital. It has a hugely good reputation.
So is Children's in Philadelphia, PA.

What is your CHD? As a female who also has a CHD, there is a HUGE difference in the care and knowledge from a "general" cardio to one who is trained in taking care of adults with CHD. Cleveland Clinic is obviously a very good hospital, however, it is NOT known for it's ACHD program. I personally would not use them for my particular problem. If I developed an adult onset heart condition, I would happily go there.

You are right on the money about Boston's Children's hospital. They have a great reputation for taking care of ACHD patients. Depending on what your problem is, there are several other drs/hospitals who are known for their ACHD programs, but there are probably only 3-5 in the states that I would consider going to for care other than just regular yearly check ups.

Good luck to you and your baby.

Latest posts

Back