And Where's this? CDN need not apply

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be holding a Cavalier King Charles puppy in your arms?

:eek::eek: Women wanting their puppies holding. :D Yes please. :cool:

from Bust Magazine

QUOTE(venetia @ Oct 31 2006, 01:18 PM) *

aargh me too, it's late spring here, we're beginning to wear summery tops and my winter fat has just made my chest explode. For the first time I understand the slang "puppies" - it's like I have two rebellious, exuberant, bouncing puppies on my chest trying to get out of my clothes.

I feel ashamed for fighting with my breasts - I've always loved them before this year.

.............. so about this picture location????????

Bonzo.....pay attention.....you are going to get Ross distracted again!! ha ha

So, Freddie's pic in post #8:
It's a Canadian place, very famous, especially if you are the sporty type of person.
Take note of the background.

So, Freddie's pic in post #8:
It's a Canadian place, very famous, especially if you are the sporty type of person.
Take note of the background.

There you go! Why doesn't the person posting the picture add a little "clue" so that it will be easier to identify?

How does that sound Bonzo ---- not that I have a clue where the heck this is!!!! :D :)

I think I can see a Canadian flag there...Its a very similar building style-wise to the previous one...I guess that's a clue...as I have never left Australia I have no idea...

Your right about the Canadian flag and this style type castle is much larger than the first and not as old.

Thanks Bina for taking over.......your doing a fine job, although you really didnt't answer Ross's question :p

Back