7 months later cardio visit

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marciemarine

Hi! I'm back! Well, I just had my seven months later trip to the cardiologist and echo cardigram. I am delighted to report a great report after my double heart valve replacement on November 1st. The doctor was very happy with the valves and my great blood flow through the heart with my mechanical aortic and mitral valves. He told me he'd see me in a year!!! I feel like I've won the lottery.
I fell and broke a couple of metatarpal bones in my feet a couple of weeks ago, but once my foot feels better he wants me to walk more.
Then I got good news on my biweekly coumadin check and I was told I could go a month (not just 2 weeks) between checks. What a great day! Marcie

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

Sounds great Marcie!!!I had the same thing done and the dr told me 6 months before I had to see him again and I jumped for JOY. He told me I needed to walk more and do my rehab for my weight:p. I see him again next month hopefully he'll say a year for me too. Where did you have your surgery done? I had mine done at Stanford. Well I wish you the best!!!

great news

great news

Thanks for the update....don't know if you go into Utica for the Boilermaker road race, but I'll be there! First race post op!

Latest posts

Back