2nd OHS coming in 2015 for me!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cam,
Will someone be posting an update on your behalf after surgery ! Hope so.
Thinking of you and hope you are having a good 'family' day weekend!

Good to have a plan , I was looking at the on-x chart and I saw the same thing - the top 3 sizes have the same internal diameter, best wishes

Well I'm checked into the hospital and had my angio earlier this morning. Not brutal, but somewhat uncomfortable!

I'm on bed rest for 2 more hours, then should be allowed to get up a bit more.

I don't think anyone will be updating my status tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to send a message by Friday.

Good luck to the other members tomorrow !

Cam,

Well one procedure down and one more to go!

Sending you positive vibes, prayers and best wishes for a successful surgery and bump free recovery. We will look forward to your update in the post-op section. Onward and upward. :)

Just had my chest, legs and arms shaved! Slept pretty God in the hospital last night. Going to be given from more medication soon for pain, stomach protection and anxiety. Not long after I'll be on my way to the OR.

It does not look like I will need a bypass , but final decision while be during surgery. My circumflex artery has s partial block is what I'm told.

Wish me luck, and good luck to my partners having surgery today!

Cam - It is good that they are evaluating possible need for bypass "while they're in there." If needed, it is sure better to get it done now, rather than having to go in for another surgery.

Hi this is Cam's wife, he wanted me to update you that his surgery went well. He will send another update in a couple of days.

camgough;n853167 said:
Hi this is Cam's wife, he wanted me to update you that his surgery went well. He will send another update in a couple of days.

Thank you so much for taking the time to update us, Cam's wife!

So happy to hear that he is out of surgery and on the other side starting recovery.

Have been waiting to see this post.
Please give Cam our very best for a smooth recovery.

We heart patients also know how difficult this process is for spouses, too. Hope you can get a little bit of sleep, too.

Glad to see that Cam has had the surgery and is starting his road to recovery.
When he is ready I can help him with INR home testing questions that he may have. I bought my own monitor (in Ontario) and have been using it for almost 8 years.
It takes 5 minutes every couple of weeks.
Best wishes !!!

camgough;n853167 said:
glad to hear he's doing well. Positive vibes from South East Queensland (although we have a few other things to think about at the moment with a cyclone on our coast ....)
15962237254_46868a1f31_o.jpg

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I was chatting the night after surgery and felt good. Yesterday was a long day, lots of discomfort and came to a regular floor. I'll post more in the post surgery forum!

Glad to hear, do hope you are also looking after yourself 'Cam's wife'.
As far as home testing, London Drugs sells the unit, but more on that when the time comes.
Godspeed

So glad to hear this, do hope you are also looking after yourself 'Cam's wife'.
As far as home testing, London Drugs sells the unit, but more on that when the time comes.
Godspeed

I am going to a discharge class this morning and should be out of here shortly after. I did 18 stairs this morning and my walks have been pretty good.

Sorry you were delayed Jon, I'll keep you in my thoughts this week!
Has the third fellow been heard from ?

Latest posts

Back