27 years!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigred

Okay, that was a lie. It's actually 27 years and a day! I forgot to post yesterday 10/25. So it's been 27 years since having a St Jude valve replace my congenital AVS. I've been doing well for the most part. And still in the watch and wait phase for my Ascending Aortic Aneurysm (but it seems like most of us with aneurysms are).

Wow and Congrats! Just what I like to see after choosing a mechanical this time.

Happy Belated Valversary! Wishing you many more years of good health with your St. Jude and a long time before you need an aneurysm repair. :)

Congrats on your anniversary. It had to be tuff to live your teenage years with a replacement heart valve given all the distractions at that age. I hope you continue to do well.

Congrats and happy for you , you give me hope and inspired me that i can also reach my 27th anniversary. Im on my 6th month post op with mitral mechanical valve and tricuspid valve repair.

Latest posts

Back