1 Year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayinSF

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of my aortic valve replacement. I really don't think about it much anymore, but when I do, I always think of VR.COM, and how supportive everyone here is. This is such a wonderful forum, and I hope that everyone here facing this surgery takes full advantage of this site!
~Ray

RayinSF said:
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of my aortic valve replacement. I really don't think about it much anymore, but when I do, I always think of VR.COM, and how supportive everyone here is. This is such a wonderful forum, and I hope that everyone here facing this surgery takes full advantage of this site!
~Ray

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I think you were one of the first people who sent me a message about being a Hodgkin's survivor and having AVR. I had my surgery 9 weeks ago and went back to work part time this week. It was a little rocky recovery at first but things have evened out now. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and moving forward with your life!

Glad to here you are doing well. I know about those first couple of months, but it does get better! Yes, I am also a Hodgkins survivor {2 bouts} and had radiation therapy in '76. But now it's all water under the bridge!
~Ray

Wonderful!

Wonderful!

Ray. Congratulations! I remember reading your posts as you went through your surgery; even spent time reading your website to hear of your experience. I can't believe it's been a year! I'll be coming up on 2 years of waiting in September. But the waiting is made so much more bearable for me because of people like you who share their success and experience. Thank you for chiming in. And again, Congratulations!! :D

Marguerite

Congratulations Ray!

That first year goes by all too fast. Hope your doing well with life.

What anice post, Ray. Thank you. It's hard to believe an entire year has gone since you had your surgery. I am happy to hear that all is well. Thanks for checking in and remembering us so that we know about you. Blessins.......

Congrats Ray

Congrats Ray

Ray,

Wow...A year already..I remember your introduction and followed your sucessful repair. VR is a real life-safer. I'd wished I'd of found it before my surgery, having to go through the pre-op jitters alone! I'm coming up on 2 1/2 years this month and my recent cardio visit was a good one-"Do not come back for 1 year"..WooHoo... :D Again be well,safe and enjoy!

Congratulations, Ray.
I remember your surgery well; it's hard to believe a year has passed. I'm glad you've done so well in your recovery.

Congratulations Ray!
I wish you many more years of "not thinking about it much". :)

Sorry you didn't chime in more in the chat yesterday. Congratulations on your one-year valve anniversary. It's great to know that you're still doing well.

Best wishes,

Congratulations to you, Ray. I remember following your surgery last summer while I was on a minivacation in Wisconsin at my brother's. Glad everything is going well, and please drop by more often.

Congratulations.

I was not an active member when you had your surgery so I missed your story. Happy to hear the success part of it now.

Best wishes for the future.

Ray, how well I remember your surgery. Your was a month after mine which was on June 2nd. Boy, a lot happens in a year! I'm so glad that we both got over the mountain. I don't know about you but I feel great considering the heart issue. I pray that we have many, many more years to celebrate! :) :)

Congratulations Ray. So glad to hear that you are doing so well and hardly giving it a thought- what a difference a year makes! :)

Congratulations, Ray!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing something very special to commemorate the day. It's a wonderful feeling to know that you have been able to live one more year thanks to a life-saving procedure.

May you have many, many more!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congratulations on you one year anniversary! May you have many many more! :)

heart hugs,
wendy and lil'Andrew (he'd LOVE that!) :eek:

RayinSF said:
Hello everyone,

~Ray

Latest posts

Back