1 Year Ago Today September 13,2013

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomG

Hello all,

I want to post my One Year Surgicalversity today 09/13/13 as I had my Class 4 Barlows Diasase Mitral Valve "Repaired" by Dr. Weiss a great cardio surgeon who had the knowledge and know how to repair my Mitra valve. Since then I have been doing really great. No medications at all except for 81mg asprin once a day and I go see my Cardiologist every four months and his last report he gave me an "A+" which I am very happy about. Infact I am doing so well I am finally be able to go on my vacation that I been putting off because of my MVP, so in October I am off to visit Israel and The Holy Lands and I been looking forward to this trip for a few years.

To all who are facing such surgery all I can say is "just do it" and before you know it, it will all be a memory. It is so well worth it. Not having any MVP symptoms anymore and do not tire out like I was or getting dizzy or heart beating real hard and fast. It is great to feel normal finally!!!

Tom G
From Collingdale, Pa
Class 4 Barlows Diaese MVP
(Mitral Valve - Repaired)

Latest posts

Back