blood in urine

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, got the test done, some results are awaited for others the results have been normal. Blood count is miniscule 1-2/HPF, while Ultrasound for KUB(kidney, Urinary Tract and Bladder) came out fine.
Gave the sample for culture for which the results will take some time to come. Will get my INR done tomorrow to ensure I am back in range.

Only thing is I feel a bit week now a days and am afraid to go for my regular walks and excercise unless I get a fair reason for this issue.

BTW basher I don't have prstrate on my list of test yet, do you think I should check with my doc for this test as well ;-)

Thanks Everyone for listening.

Recent recommendations suggest that the PSA (a blood test for a particular prostate 'antigen' that can be suggestive of a cancer forming) is no longer recommended. However, a digital exam of your prostate may not be a bad idea - but, of course, check with your doctor on this issue.

It's good to hear that nothing negative has shown up.

So, got the test done, some results are awaited for others the results have been normal. Blood count is miniscule 1-2/HPF, while Ultrasound for KUB(kidney, Urinary Tract and Bladder) came out fine.
Gave the sample for culture for which the results will take some time to come. Will get my INR done tomorrow to ensure I am back in range.

Only thing is I feel a bit week now a days and am afraid to go for my regular walks and excercise unless I get a fair reason for this issue.

BTW basher I don't have prstrate on my list of test yet, do you think I should check with my doc for this test as well ;-)

Thanks Everyone for listening.

Varun, that is good news so far :)

Back