Happy Birthday Betty (bvdr) and Gemma!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty & Gemma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty & Gemma

I hope you both have a Very Special Day!
Take Care

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

1008-013-44-1042.gif

Have a wonderful day Betty and Gemma!!!

Happy birthday to two lovely ladies!!

:D Marguerite

Thanks everyone! It is a great day so far. I fertilized my garden and heard a huge pop when some construction equipment in the area knocked out the power transformer and electricity all went out. My neighbor came outside and we decided to go through the local botanical gardens and followed that with a nice lunch out. Tom has declared himself semi-retired so he is already home for the day. All in all.....a great day!

Happy "almost over" birthday

Happy "almost over" birthday

Gemma and Betty!! May the coming year bring health, happiness and lots of wonderful memories.

Christina L

Happy Birthday Gemma and Betty!!!

Happy Birthday Gemma and Betty!!!

Hope you both had a wonderful birthday and have many, many more happy ones!!! Happy Birthday!!! Harrybaby:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whelp! I'm late as usual.............

Whelp! I'm late as usual.............

but hope your day, Gemma, was wonderful, and Betty, I hope the rest of your day was as good as the first part sounds............minus the no electricity part! :D Many hugs to you both. Janet

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I had a great day - took the day off work and went into town with my mum for lunch and shopping. Then came home and Jim took me out for a huge meal in the evening. I had a lovely day.

Gemma.

Latest posts

Back