Zazzy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scottie

Hi Zazzy ...just me being nosey ...I see you are from Idaho ...we have relatives in Mountain Home and have been over a few times to visit them ..My whole family is mad about your State ..in fact they wanted to move over and live there but I wouldn't go ...to me Scotland is home and the best place in the world ..but I did love the US....everyone was so friendly ,the senery in the Mountains in Idaho is not disimilar from Scotland and everything is so big ..the cars ,the meals, the roads ..the breakfasts ...
Anyway just thought I'd ask you where about you are ?
Scottie

Hi Scottie,

I live in northern Idaho (St. Maries), about 54 miles south of Coeur d'Alene. Mountain Home is in southern Idaho. It is more mountainous here... logging is our major industry. No potatoes up here.... but we do have lots of garnets. We have very mild winters usually. Our town is surrounded by lakes on both sides.... and the St. Joe River and the St. Maries River run through town. If you ever come back to Idaho, let me know.... we can arrange to meet!

Take care,
Zazzy

Back