yippeeeeeeeee my first anniv for my valve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
hiya everbody well today is the 1st anniv of my new valve,apart from the first few weeks when i had one or two hiccups its been pretty good,i feel really well and full of life,i go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and go swimming 2 times a week,ok i dont go mad when am there but i tick along nicely,for anybody out there waiting for your new valve it aint that bad honest,am taking my new valve for a slap up meal tonight along with my family,but i wont be having bacon lol,..........neil:D

Happy 1st valversary, Neil and best wishes for many, many more!

Happy FIRST! Hope you have many, many more. Yesterday was #8 for me, on my second time around. #27 is coming up March 2nd. Been ticking for a long time!

Enjoy your day!

Happy Valversary Neil ! I'm delighted everything is going so well for you, and long may it continue !! Bon appetite ce soir mon ami !!!

And big congratulations to Chuck too ! Well done...

hiya everbody well today is the 1st anniv of my new valve,apart from the first few weeks when i had one or two hiccups its been pretty good,i feel really well and full of life,i go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and go swimming 2 times a week,ok i dont go mad when am there but i tick along nicely,for anybody out there waiting for your new valve it aint that bad honest,am taking my new valve for a slap up meal tonight along with my family,but i wont be having bacon lol,..........neil:D

Happy first valversary, Neil!
I know what you're saying about the bacon . . . I have a bovine valve, and I can't look a steak in the eye!;):p

Happy valversary Neil and many,many more
The 1st are so special,celebrate have fun.

zipper2 (DEB)

Happy Anniversary!!! That first one is so very special! It felt like I'd climbed another mountain when I got there. Congratulations.

Back