Yep - back home!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbanabba

Thank you all so very very much for all of your support and well wishes through all of this. I'm so sorry there was no update on the blog, but it seems the big post my BF wrote never made it on (I told him he should have been taking notes when I walked him through it!! :rolleyes: ).

I'm still feeling pretty stiff and sore and probably wont be spending a lot of time on the 'puter in the next week or so since it's not the most comfortable position to be in, but I'll be checking in time to time and letting you know how I'm going.

So far things are looking pretty good and I've been out and about for a few walks and have even managed to wash my hair a couple of times, although my BF has had to help me dry it. Meanwhile, he has been fantastic all through this and is doing a great job of getting everything done at home. He even set me up a "ski-rope" like I had in hospital to help me move around and get in and out of bed.

All I can say is I'm a very lucky girl!...bring on 2009!! :D

A x

Welcome home, Abbanabba! So glad to read your post!

I have been thinking about you and wondering how things went. As others say, there is no place like home. Take it easy, continue to get your rest and I am really happy that the BF is taking good care of you.

Continuing my prayers for you and sending positive thoughts for an uneventful and smooth recovery. :)

Thank you all so very very much for all of your support and well wishes through all of this. I'm so sorry there was no update on the blog, but it seems the big post my BF wrote never made it on (I told him he should have been taking notes when I walked him through it!! :roll: ).

I'm still feeling pretty stiff and sore and probably wont be spending a lot of time on the 'puter in the next week or so since it's not the most comfortable position to be in, but I'll be checking in time to time and letting you know how I'm going.

So far things are looking pretty good and I've been out and about for a few walks and have even managed to wash my hair a couple of times, although my BF has had to help me dry it. Meanwhile, he has been fantastic all through this and is doing a great job of getting everything done at home. He even set me up a "ski-rope" like I had in hospital to help me move around and get in and out of bed.

All I can say is I'm a very lucky girl!...bring on 2009!! :D

A x

Oh i'm glad to see your post,you've been in my thoughts and prayers

daily. So great to read you are over the mountain.

Glad your getting lots of help and now don't forget.....rest when you

need to and easy does it,the stiff and sore is normal for the trauma

our bodies have to go through.

now home, i wish you the best and uncomplicated recovery.

So glad it's over for you as you likely feel the same:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Happy Homecoming!! Having just arrived home this past weekend I completely agree that it is much nicer to be at home finally. Good luck with your recovery!
-Sparklette

welcome home, and welcome to this side of themountain - the poor old body goes through a lot, stiffness is to be expected. It will wear off. Best wishes for a speedy and bumpfree recovery here on.

So glad to see you are home and getting such good TLC from your BF. Walk, Rest and ring in the New Year in good health!

Well done, Anna!!!

I've been looking for your post. So glad that all went well for you and that you are home and on the mend.

Take care. Relish the attention!!! It can be very lovely!

Best wishes!

Marguerite

Welcome home Anna.

Glad to hear things went so well and your BF sounds like a real keeper.;):D

Back