Year Four

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebbyA

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Still feeling good. I haven't been around the forums as much. We sold our house in VA, drove 3 pets across the country to AZ, found out almost immediately that our lovely greyhound had lymphoma, parted with her after a couple of months of decline. Despite the sad start, we are loving it here. We hike twice a week, and are attending many more concerts, lectures, plays because they're less expensive and easier to get to here.

Happy fourth Debbie! Sounds like you are doing real well! Take care and keep in touch!

Hi Debbie. it is so great hearing how nice and enjoyable your life is now. So sorry abo your dog, I lost my Zero in November so know how much it hurts. Enjoy your hikes and concerts. looking forward to reading an even better 10 year update.

That really is wonderful to hear. I'm looking down the road at surgery within the next few months (I'm 60 and still working) and some of the *reeeallly* bad thoughts that sneak into my head every now and then have to do with not living long enough to enjoy my retirement after working for so many years! (I know, it's kind of embarrassing to admit that. :)

I hope to be posting what you just posted 4 years from now!

Selma in Woodstock

Back