Working on Embroidery Design

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_L

My wife has a nice embroidery machine. I want to embroider a nice shirt with text "My scar is cooler than your tattoo" (Thanks - Superbob!). I want the text surrounding some sort of logo. So, I'm trying to find some sort of logo/image to use.

I found these two on one of the pay sites (these are just screen shots of the design, not the actual design file)

Design One

Design Two

The other two options are to use the logo from the VR website.

VR One

VR Two

I certainly don't want to 'steal' anything form VR.org. If I want to use one of the VR logos, is this a problem?

Any other comments are welcome.

Why don't you shoot Hank a private message and ask him if there's a problem with using the designs. I can't imagine there will be, but he might appreciate a heads up.
It's a great idea, and I bet the shirt receives a lot of compliments once it's done!

Hank let me use the VR logo for a shirt to wear to my 2nd valve replacement! He's pretty cool about private use. Of course, I got permission first, but he had no problem with granting it.

Latest posts

Back