Where's Colleen S?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been waiting for her to post too. The last I heard her husband was having a pinching sensation in his heart. Have not heard a word since. I am also concerned. Anyone know anything?

Hi everyone
Thanks for the concern! My husband went and saw his gp and he ordered him to take a baby aspirin a day. Since then, he has had no chest pain. His EKG was normal too, so I'm good with that. I have been involved recently with trying to get new hearing aids. My audiologist says I have profound loss in speech understanding and in high pitches, so he wants me to rule out a cochlear implant, or as he put it... "why take a trip on a bus if you can get there in a Cadillac." So I am off to Johns Hopkins HEaring Center next week. I promise to come back and post results. Sorry I havent been around as much lately. I miss you all.

Colleen:

So glad to know that your husband is OK now.
Good luck next week. I agree with the audiologist's comment! Several friends have had cochlear implants, to great satisfaction. Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back