Where is The Order Of The Tawdry Shirt forum ?

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Agian

Interesting question. The Order of the Tawdry Shirt was founded by Prince Michael during the Second Crusade, in the 1950's. During the Seige of Jerusalem when their banner was captured, he took off his shirt and led his men to victory. You can apply online. Send in your CV, and a recent photo. They accept a scan of you driver's license as proof of identity. Good luck with your application.

Seaton

Hi @Angie - I did a search for the Order of the The Tawdry Shirt forum and came up with it: https://www.valvereplacement.org/forums/the-order-of-the-tawdry-shirt-toots.33/ but I can't see it in the list of forums - where is it ? Also not all the photos people posted show. Have you any ideas ?
Hadn’t realised there was such a ‘forum’. Great stuff.

Pity many of the images are now missing. But good to know it’s there and can be added to. Should be a breeze to add new images now that the website is so easy to navigate and looking so good.

Would be great to have it included in the Forum list. I’m sure @Angie will sort something. She’s done such a superb job so far.

DanO

Just an FYI... I have one of the shirts and some of the pics that came with it when I received it. I'm sad to say that I have had it for years and never posted or sent along to the next willing participant. If this gets a new place, I can help to post older info and we can continue the tradition.

Paleowoman

VR.org Supporter
Hi @Angie - on the old forum the Order of the Tawdy Shirt forum only showed if a person was logged onto the forum, it was not a section that non-members could view.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I had taken it off the forum index as it has not been posted in for about 3 years. Maybe you could make it active again? I have returned it, and did check that when logged out it is not seen.

Check things out and let me know how it is for you.

Paleowoman

VR.org Supporter
Hi @Angie - I've made it active with a photo of my scar - in a shirt - it was easy to do ! I suspect no one had posted for such a long time as there weren't as many active members then, but now there are more with the 'new' forum :D

I had taken it off the forum index as it has not been posted in for about 3 years. Maybe you could make it active again? I have returned it, and did check that when logged out it is not seen.

Check things out and let me know how it is for you.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thank you. If you see anything else, please do mention it. I am very happy that the forum is being more active.

Latest posts