Quantcast

What Does This Mean???

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

njean

Premium Level
VR.org Supporter
I just noticed that when putting my cursor underneath what appears to be a "bar code" the member's avatar, some read, "is on a distinguished road" and others, "will be famous soon"? The "will be famous soon" notation was on Cooker's and Duffy's avatars! Did you all get a part on an upcoming sitcom or movie, LOL? ;)

Last edited:

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter
I don't know, but yours says you're on a distinguished road, too! Probably something with the new release is my guess.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
I believe its essentially a "like" counter, perhaps influenced by your amount of time as a member with a Gen-Y "its all about how it feels" interpretation

river-wear

Testing... my posts are getting swallowed up again. So frustrating to try to answer someone's question and have it disappear where I can't even save it for later.

I thought the bars were related to number of posts, but from njean and Duffey I can see it doesn't work that way. The "likes" are new too, right?

epstns

Premium User
VR.org Supporter
I don't think it is a time thing, as I've been around quite a while and still have just a set of grey bars under my "placeholder" avatar. Still can't load a real picture. At least the grey bars match my hair.

Latest posts