What a wonderful treat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

It is very nice to see that there is so much support here on this website. My mother Lezlie Talley was here a little over a year ago getting support and feedback from all of you. She made the decision to go with the mechanical valve. Surgery took place less than a month after the decision. I just want to tell any and all of you that I appreciate the support you offered my mom. She passed away less than a year after her valve replacement. She had the surgery but didn't put forth any sort of change after her surgery. I just want you to know that just because the doctors fix your heart doesn't mean that you don't follow thru with a lifestyle change after. Your families will hurt in the long run if you don't.

I am sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Do you know what her User CP was? We truly like to keep up with what has happened to members even if the news is not what we would like to hear.
Please take care and let us know if we can help.

I'm sorry to hear that your Mom's surgery did not give her the lease on life that we hope and pray occurs for all who join here. You are right, one has to decide that they are going to live past the experience and do the right things in order for that to happen, if possible.

Please accept my sympathy at the loss of your Mother.

I am so sad to hear of your mom's passing. Please let us know what her Valvereplacement.com name was. It would help us to remember her.

You have my sympathies.

Lezlie's screen name was Lezlie Talley, and she had two threads going in the Spring of 2005.
And to Leslie's daughter, I am so sorry that you have lost your mother, and I thank you for letting us know. I think it must be very hard for a loved one to have to share this news on our forum.
Please accept my condolences, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear your mom passed away.

I guess we all have feet of clay; sometimes change is just too hard for us. I'm sure your mom did the best she could. But this is indeed a good post for us to ponder; the support and encouragement available on this forum has helped me innumerable times.

My prayers are with you.

Back