Welcome to the new forum!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
It has been a long time coming, but our new forums are here to stay. It will take a little getting used to, but we have many more features now.

Thank you for making this all possible.

Hank:)

Nice forum good features

Nice forum good features

Looks like there are a lot of handy features for this new forum. Congratulations on the new look!

Nancy

New Forum..

New Forum..

Hank.. This will take some getting used to, but I guess I'll have to get this brain to work and understand this all. But thanks for the improvement.

junior vs senior members

junior vs senior members

Hey all, on another site I frequent that has a similar set up the "status" of posters changes from junior to senior at 61 posts. who nows what this one is set to. Do you know Hank?

Have a good evening all, I am off to finish the laundry....

:rolleyes: Michelle

Nice job Hank

Nice job Hank

Hank-
this is really cool! Wow, you are like some kind of supergenius!:D

Hey Hank - This is soooooo 'professional' What a change from the old format. A job well done for sure, Congratulations.

No doubt there will be confusion for a few weeks till we all get to grips with the mechanics of choosing subject areas and general usage. Be prepared for questions - they're bound to come thick and fast.

Being a 'Junior' member makes up for all this confusion, especially for those who are entering the infancy of their senility and nearing pension age.

Just one initial question - Do we need to register for each subject or what is the procedure in this respect?

Well done - Now maybe you need to re-think the logo for the T-shirts.

Looks good so far

Looks good so far

Looks good so far. going to have to play with all the new features to see what all can be done. :) Curious why it opens a small window for each feature?

Well that didn't work out right

Well that didn't work out right

Try this again

Hey Hank

Well done - looks very professional. Seems like you've thought of everything. Can we also use the Forum for trading stocks?

Seems like we can now attach photos; is that right?

Regards

Gerry
(from Down Under and over West)

I give up

I give up

Hey hank I give. How do you turn on the smiles, vB codes, HTML's Ect? I have looked and tried all I know. What is it I am missing. I read the FAQ's and I found out that I can turn smilies off. but nothing on how to turn them on. :( In fact I can't find anything to turn any of it on or off.
:(

Activation

Activation

Finally got on. Didn't realize that I had to check e-mail first to activate. You might want to arrange a way to let new registrants know that they have to do that before they can post. Thanks for everything Hank. This is certainly a much more sophisticated and powerful forum engine.

This has been a lot of work Hank. A job well done. Now it will take us a few minutes to learn about the new system.

Awesome Site

Awesome Site

Hank this site is just awesome! It's so cool:! There are so many new features. I'm going to have fun just figuring it all out. You are a genius! Glad I logged on today!

Latest posts

Back