We made it!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cindy

Hi all - this is Cindy reporting in on my dad. He has his surgery today and we just saw him in ICU. HE is doing great. He got a bovine valve and one by-pass. The surgeon also enlarged his aortic artery a bit to use a larger valve. He still had his breathing tube in but was awake and seemed to know us. I will update you more later. Thanks for your prayers. WE are so thankful to have this part behind us..... Any news from Peter????
Cindy

I am so pleased Peter and Cindys dad have both came through there Surgery, I send both wonderful people and there familys my kindest thoughts and prayers for a safe and speedy recovery, and hope they are both soon home, and that Peter is back on the Boards sharing his thoughts with us who are waiting to make the Journeyto the other side
you are all in my prayers and thoughts
Jan

Cindy - Great to hear your father made it through surgery OK. I look at that calendar often and did say a prayer for your father. Hope his recovery continues upward. I'm sure he will be on his feet in no time.

great news

great news

Hi Cindy..its great to have your Dads surgery over and to hear that he is doing so well...what a nice waay to start off my day!! Allan and I are off to Ashville for a few days of R&R and I wanted to check the computer beforwe we left..glad I did. Give your Dad a gentle hug for me!!I'll check when I get back on Sunday
Joan

Hooray for another champion to cross over the mountain!:)

Congrats Cindy on your father's successful arrival to the better side of the mountain where everything will get better with each day. Of course, if he encounters any bumps on the road, let us know and we'll try to help from our experience of similar things.

You are both still in our prayers and we eagerly await more good news of your Dad's recovery.

Good News!

Good News!

Cindy -

Glad to hear the good news on your dad. He and Peter are both on their way.
Look to hear more good news as those two will be up and about in no time.

Take Care.
Tammy

Saturday morning report

Saturday morning report

Hi everyone..... My dad is progressing. He is on a regular floor. He got his chest tubes out today. He had a little nausia and was dizzy - they have him on an IV with medication that seems to be controlling his irregular rhythm. There was some mention they might have to sedate him and do some sort of shock to get the heart in rhythm but hopefully that won't be necessary now.
Everyone has been so sweet and encouraging. I am reading all your nice notes to my dad.
Thanks to all!
Cindy

Cindy
Will keep your Dad, and family in my prayers. Thanks for the update!

Latest posts

Back