Vitamins anyone?...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeelover

Hi Valvers! Does anyone have recommendations on brands for Natural vitamins that doesn't contain Vitamin K? I am currently taking drugstore vitamins without Vitamin K but was thinking about a Natural or Organic type of Vitamin. Any recommendations? Thank you for your help!

Any recommendations? Thank you for your help!

I was recommended a multi-vitamin "One Daily Essential" by my cardio twenty years ago.....I still take that vitamin. It does not contain vit. K altho I now think the small amount of vit K per capsule could help with keeping INR in range. It is a pretty common vitamin that can be found at most pharmacies. I always buy the store brand and not the branded name.........'cause I'm cheap:giggle:

Thank you for sharing! I will check out the brands you recommended....I generally only take vitamins in the winter cuz I eat fresh fruit and veggies.

Duuuuude, this freaking thread is already 12 years of age!!!! What the actual hell are you doing in here?!

Duuuuude, this freaking thread is already 12 years of age!!!! What the actual hell are you doing in here?!
Welcome aboard.

...and nice first post
vaderGeekOrthodox.jpg

Being on warfarin, I was told to not take any supplements or vitamins w/o clearing it with the cardiologist's nurse first. I was also told that the cardio-recommended vitamins and fish oil pre-AVR were not needed post-AVR. A balanced Mediterranean style diet was all that was needed.

Latest posts

Back