Victor Stone Butts (2hartsas1) 11/14/1944-04/13/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

http://victor-butts.last-memories.com/index.php?co=lifestory

picture.php

Born to

Jane Esther Dickson Coughlan
and George “Orkie" Winthrop Coughlan, Jr. , Victor began life in Kissimee, Fla. Later moving to Orlando, Sanlando Springs (Victors "paradise") and later still, to Beaumont, Texas. After Orkie and Jane divorced, he gained his much loved new dad, Jack R. Butts. Victor was Blessed with a sister ,Loretta, and 2 brothers, Raymond and Larry. He had 2 children with Susie and later, a daughter, Cassandra, with then wife, Annie.

In high school, Victor met his life long friend, David. They shared many adventures and went down different paths, always meeting back up again.

There were many adventures in Victors life, even as a child. By the time I got to know him, he had already lived so many, and shared them with me.

As an adult, Victor had been a patrolman in Beaumont, Texas, served in the Marines, taught security, sold pots and pans and finally for 16 years, he was a Yellow Cab driver. While he constantly read about so many differnt things, Victor truly enjoyed being a cabbie. He loved "the Great Adventure" and the people and places and situations he encountered. Victor Stone Butts was first and foremost an adventurer in LIFE and he loved this life!! There were so many things he had left to do. Revisit his boyhood paradise, visit so many other places he had yet to see, and we, together, had more places to go, more things to do. In latter times, even a trip to the store was a great adventure for us together.

Victor was a huge force to have in ones life. No matter the good or bad times, he was the most wonderful, exciting and adventersome person I have ever known. He loved life as I did- with abandon- open armed and wide eyed. For eight years I was able to know and love this exciting and intelligent man, (he would want all to know his 'IQ' was 146) who overwhelmed me in every way. In our declining years together, we kept one another company-on good days and bad. In good moods and bad.

Victor- there is no way I can tell you what you mean to me, besides, truth be known, you know how deep my love goes. You know how I feel. 'Love' can hardly be used to describe how devoted I am to you, or how you moved my heart to be young and carefree again. There will never be another you, that soft gentle soul, and still- the chaser off of all my boogymen.

You are my beacon.

Keep the light on for me darling. ~Sweetness

Very sad and far too young.
My sincere condolences.
Rich

I do remember you. I felt so bad when he backed out of his surgery when we all thought he was finally going through with it. It is so sad. It is something though that cannot be forced on someone except in certain instances. He knew the risks. My heart goes out to you and give you my sincere condolences. Thank you for letting us know. May God comfort you.

Shirley,
I don't remember Victor's story since I had not become a member of VR yet, but I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best,

Latest posts

Back